SAFe® Scrum Master 6.0
Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility
SAFe® Scrum Master 6.0
The SAFe® Scrum Master course equips attendees to coach Agile teams to deliver business value at scale. The course teaches you the tactical skills needed to be an effective Scrum Master in a SAFe organization. It also gives you the guidance and tools necessary for working in remote environments with distributed teams.
If you want to become a certified scrum master with the skills to help leading companies succeed with Agile and scrum, the SAFe® Scrum Master course is for you. Learn how scrum masters empower and lead Agile teams. Understand how to facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, team sync, and iteration retrospectives. And discover how to help teams plan and complete their work using SAFe Scrum and SAFe Kanban. You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, so you can help develop high-performing, engaged, continuously improving teams in your own organization.
After taking the course, you’ll know how to:
- Empower and lead an Agile team
- Facilitate Agile events like iteration planning, team sync, and iteration retrospectives
- Help teams plan and complete their work
- You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your own organization.
- You’ll also learn the principles of servant leadership, which are crucial for key SAFe team roles. These skills will enable you to develop high-performing, engaged, and continuously improving teams in your organization.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
Learners taking this course are:
Program or Project Manager
Release Train Engineer
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional, click the More Exam Details button.
*Opens pop-up from SAFe Website
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Remote Live Online Classes
Blended Self-Paced & Live, Virtual Learning
The benefits of both worlds. Participate via our live, virtual sessions, our self-driven on-demand training, or both to fortify your understanding of key concepts.
Boost Productivity and Innovation
The pace of change is increasing. Agile, Scrum and SAFe® are designed to make innovation the norm, not the exception. And boost productivity so you can bring your creation to market faster than before.
By showing how to incorporate Agile, Scrum, SAFe®, Lean principles, and patterns for high-performing Teams, our courses empower you to get better results starting now.
Align Vision and Purpose
Learn how to work on a team with an aligned backlog and quick feedback loops. Bring products/services to market faster.
Gain A Competitive Edge
The market changes fast. Stay relevant and marketable by gaining or improving your competitive skill sets with growing demand.
Interactive Group Activities
Online learning that’s not just staring at your screen. Reinforce your understanding by participating in virtual group activities that deliver the concepts in tangible ways. You will leave ready to Scrum (or SAFe®).
Agile Coaching for Coaches
We offer a “Coaching for Agile Coaches” (C.A.C.), just as An Agile Coach enables a team to understand and adapt to an Agile process. Our “Coaching for Agile Coaches” (C.A.C.) service help enable Agile Coaches get to the next level in their career, coaching them through complex agile transitions.
Agile Coaching on-demand
An Agile Coach enables a team to understand and adapt to an Agile process. Developing an Agile skill-set is an experiential process best learned by doing. An Agile Coach works with Agile leaders to develop a learning culture where the team can safely experiment with a new way of working.